Wednesday, February 4, 2015

June 16 1763

                   So after getting all that deer meat it took a while to figure out how to pack it all up. We widdled a basket and used some of the fur to cover it up and to make some very warm and comfy moccasin shoes.Well I guess my prayer worked because today we met a new friend, her name is Skylar and she asked to join us in our journy and brian and I had to talk about it. Once we did we decided she could join us but we tested her first to she if she was capable of being a run away survivour and we saw how well of a sword fighter bow shooter and knife handler she was and she was awesome at it. She was the main weapons girl and she handled all of it but we still had some of them. After starting to head North we found a small little town it was very small very little people and it felt strange like something had happend and most of the town folk had left or fleed. Everything was a mess and all of a sudden a paper flew by and Skylar had picked it up before it got to far. She said " who is Leo Shoppint?". And Brian and I both said " my brother". She put a long face on and handed me the paper. It had said " Leo Shoppint was killed with a musket gun because his mother went insane from skizlfrania and was arrested 45 hours later". I read it out loud and Brian started tearing and I was wailing and Skylar hugged us both. I just want to make one more prayer for the night, dear god all I hope is that my brother Leo is doing good in heaven and that my mom is ok and doing ok too, love you amen, goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment