Friday, February 6, 2015

June 20 1763

                     Ok I dont know how I'm feeling anymore I just feel depressed that I have 1 less brother and that I may never see my mother again. I think I'll be fine but its hard to focus, I think I just need to take a quick nap.

                             .           .          .

      I"m back from my nap I just had to wake up to my brother getting his hair cut by skylar with her dagger and I had to take the dagger from Skylar and settle the fight and I did'nt have the energy for it, so I had to trim his hair. We found some cups at the ghost town that the few people there let us take and then found a stream so we were able to be hydrated today. I hope that I could start over and begin a new life after this whole thing ends, like when I'm up in heaven with the angels that I become one and I can come down to earth and look over someone why'll I'm down here tha would be cool. I started singing walking down a trail by myself why'll those two were setting up a new camp for the night I went scavenging sticks and stones and berries witch I found a delicous strawberrys and we steamed them first so we could eat them and I hunted some fish for Saucy cause now shes my  best friend and I never want to lose her. Well I think I'm going to turn in for tonight. I think tomorrow I'll go farther down the trail with Saucy on a little nature walk and get some peace and quiet. Goodnight..

No comments:

Post a Comment