Wednesday, February 4, 2015

June 12 1763

                          Today on my little adventure we went into the woods and started making a camp. We went pretty deep and once we could barely see we stopped to make a small shelter. I took a small pillow out and Saucy layed on it right away and fell asleep. I asked Brian to go get some fire wood while I found some twine to start it and a mineral rock called flint. We made the fire and I went and hunted for some food, I did'nt want to waste the food we had because it's all we had. Then I found a family of deer and I think I got the mom dad and three fawn plus a little friend. We gutted the fawn first witch was pretty hard and then mom and the dad plus the friend, we ate just a little after it was cooked and the rest we let simmer on the fire all night as we went to sleep but put it in a protection state. Good night Saucy and God please let us have some hope for finding a new traveler tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment