Wednesday, March 25, 2015

June 29th 1763

       Hey sorry I havent written in a while my arm hurts pretty bad from the racoon attack a while back. So we found a world map and we've decided to go to Brazil and head towards the rainforests. As i went down to the creak with Saucy this morning we found some coins and we found a nice saloon and they had the nicest freshest water and it felt refreshing. I gave an extra coin to get some fish for Saucy cause she looked really hungry. Also what was pretty interesting we found a wooden bourd and a little thing with weels on it so we put them togeher and I started rolling down a road and it was fun. Then Brian tried it and he scraped his face pretty bad, we luckily found some rubbing alcohol and it came in handy. But sorry my had is starting to hurt so thats all for tonight.

   Sincerely
   Stephanie



























No comments:

Post a Comment