Monday, February 16, 2015

June 29 1763

                        Hello well today was pretty calm outside and we found alot of wood so we started carving small weapons and also started to make a small cabin.We also made some fishing poles with one of the best fisher men knots I've ever done, but we went fishing down by a lake and caught 2 really big fish and a bunch of little ones. I think they were sunnys. we steamed them and I made some stew with some possum meat and its was pretty good and the broth was delicous.
  .                       .                     .
   
       Ok we were trying to get some berrys today and a raccon attacked me so my brother had to do surgery on me and sew back together my arm cause they tore of some skin and broke my wrist but luckily he had some wax to dip my hand in to keep it still. It is getting hard to write so I think I'm going to go to bed and rest my hand.
  Goodnight.
   Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment